Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sunny Days are Ahead for Just for Fun Stamps



Hello Everyone!  Welcome to my newest project for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.  I am excited to be able to share with you today. 

For my card I decided to create a special card to celebrate Spring. I started with the white card base and then cut a mat of yellow  card stock.  I added a piece of yellow organza ribbon to the mat.  Then I attached the mat to the center of the card front.  I cut a piece of the black card stock to use as mat for the stamped image.  I decided that I wanted to add something to the mat so I ran the black card stock through the die cut machine with the largest Lacy Squares die.  I stamped the Daisy (E2287) using Tuxedo Black ink.  I then colored the image using Copic markers.  I added glue to the center of the flower and then added Black Gala Glitz.  Allow to dry.  Next, I rounded the corners of the image and then  added the stamped image to the center of the black mat.  I added a small bow to the ribbon.  I also added a few yellow gemstones to the corners of the mat.


Finished Card Size: 5-7/8”x 5-7/8”

Just for Fun stamps Used:
E2287 Daisy 
 
Products Used:
White, Black, Yellow card stock
Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Yellow Organza Ribbon
Martha Stewart Punch Doily Lace
Copic Markers : Y15, Y17, G46
Art Glitter Glue
Gala Glitz Black
Lacy Squares Die
Die Cut Machine
Yellow Gemstones
Corner Rounder Punch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment