This is my newest creation for Paper Temptress Design Team. It features one of my favorite paper lines, the Mica/Metallic line. If you have not had a chance to use the Mica/Metallic paper, make sure to check out the Paper Temptress. There a many beautiful colors to choose from. The details for products used and how it is made is listed below.
· Black card stock
· White card stock
· Memento Ink Pad-Tuxedo Black
· Be Creative Tape Sheets
· Crystal Glitter Ritz-Micro Fine Glitter
· Stamps and Dies are from Heartfelt Creations
· Die cutting machine
· Liquid Pearls-Peacock
· Organza ribbon
How it is made:
Cut white card stock at 6”x 9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
· Cut Lagoon Mica/Metallic card stock at 5⅞”x 4½”. Attach to card base.
· Apply tape sheet to white card stock. Cut card stock at 4⅜”x 3”. Remove backing to expose adhesive and apply Crystal Glitter Ritz. Apply Crystal Glitter Ritz to scraps of card stock with tape sheet. Stamp six of the smallest posies and one each of the next two smallest posies. With the Tuxedo Black ink. Cut out the single flowers with matching dies and die cutting machine.
· Stamp floral swirl design on glitter paper with Tuxedo Black ink.
· Cut Lagoon Mica/Metallic card stock at 4½”x 3 ⅛”. Attach stamped image to the Lagoon card stock.
· Cut black card stock at 4⅝”x 3¼”. Attached matted stamped image to the black card stock. Add ribbon to matted image and add to card front.
· Add a small bow to the ribbon.
· Add the single flowers to the stamped image on using zots and fold up edges to add dimension to the flowers.
· Add Liquid Pearls to the center of the flowers. Allow to dry.