Saturday, May 3, 2014

Winner of Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team April Blog Hop

Hi everyone.  First I wanted to tell everyone in I am so sorry for the delay for posting the winner.  We had a family emergency and it completely slipped my mind.  I am so happy to announce that the winner of the Heartfelt Creations Alumni April  Blog Hop was chosen from Glenda's blog. Congratulations to Verna AngerhoferYou have won a $25 gift certificate from Heartfelt Creations.  Please email EmmaLou@heartfeltcreations.us with subject line "Winner of April Alumni Hop".  Again, Congratulations Verna and thanks to everyone that hopped.  Be sure to join us for the next at the end of May!

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic news and I am super excited to hear this. I love the products sold at Heartfelt Creations.

    ReplyDelete