Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Heartfelt Creations December Alumni Blog Hop



Hi everyone, it is the last Tuesday of the month so today is the beginning of the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team’s monthly Blog Hop.   This month is the last hop of 2014 and these are the participating design team members:

Lee Ann Barrett 
Amarilys Doria
Caroline Duncan
Ujjwal Gupta
Vicki Dutcher
Glenda Brooks
Emilia van den Heuvel
Loretta Lock 
Lisa Gregory  
Linda Loew
Gini Williams Cagle
Giovana Smith
Sarah Miller
Alissa Wells

Lisa Allen<==That's Me

One of our blogs will be randomly chosen and from all those that commented on that blog, the will be again, randomly chosen.  The blog hop will remain open for comments on everybody’s blog through midnight Friday night January 2nd. The winner will be posted here noon on Saturday January 3rd.  The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate.

For my project this month I wanted to create a cute and simple Christmas thank you card.  I used HCPC 3432 Magnificent Spruce Trees.
I hope you enjoy my newest creation. a Thanks for looking and don’t forget to visit the other design team member’s blogs for more inspiration.  Make sure that you leave a comment. I would like to wish you a happy and safe New Year.  Best Wishes for 2015!! Until next time....Happy Paper Crafting!

31 comments:

  1. I love the serenity of your card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love this stamp and think you have made a gorgeous creation using it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is perfectly simple. Love the tree stamp so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity and the colours used. May you have a lot of fun creating in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, that is a lovely CAS scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the simple beauty of this card. The imagination has no limits with such a great design. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect post-holiday thank you card, Beautiful winter look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some of my most favorite trees! Love the whole collection of them. So glad I picked them up a while back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The simplicity is what makes it so beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its great too see simple cards every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of your card! Those trees are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning. What a peaceful card :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely simple card, not overly fussy so can be made for all those people who have done so much over the feastive season

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is simply stunning in it's simplicity!! LOVELOVELOVE it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Love the peaceful elegance of your card! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for reminding me that simple is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. One of my favorite images- perfect as the focal point on a CAS card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice and yet so simple!! Sometimes I put so much into my cards... NO one gets one because I run out of time to get EVERYone a card!! Next year... simple but cute... like yours! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the clean and simple design of your card - very beautiful! And perfect if you need to make a lot of cards or need a great card in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The card reflects designers advice. Keep it simple is often the best

    ReplyDelete