Monday, March 16, 2015

Heartfelt Creations March Alumni Blog Hop

 
Hi everyone, it is the last Tuesday of the month so today is the beginning of the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team’s monthly Blog Hop.   This month the participating design team members are:
One of our blogs will be randomly chosen and from all those that commented on that blog, they will be again, randomly chosen.  The blog hop will remain open for comments on everybody’s blog through midnight Friday night, April 3rd. The winner will be posted here noon on Saturday, April 4th.  The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate.

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. 

For my project this month I wanted to create something that would celebrate Spring.  I used the Posy Patch Swirls and Posy Patch PreCut stamp set and matching die.





I hope you enjoy my creation. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Please don’t forget to visit the other design team member’s blogs for more inspiration.  Make sure that you leave a comment. Until next time....Happy Paper Crafting!



17 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the pretty paper and those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful easel card. The stripes go very well with the posies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel card. The stripes go very well with the posies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely easel card! Pretty flower design and embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! love how you did the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! Posey Patch is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You combined two of my favorite things: Posy Patch and easel cards! This is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly are celebrating spring with your card. That is so fresh and pretty. I love it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have used my favorite color so this caught my eye immediately. Love the simplicity and the easel. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful Lisa! Thanks for a fun hop and awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clever making it an easel. Beautiful use of supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the purple colors and the scalloped detail on the bottom, great job thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love easel cards. Yours is lovely. I especially like the background paper you used.

    ReplyDelete