Sunday, February 7, 2016

February Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop





Hi everyone.  It is the last Tuesday of the month so today is the beginning of the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team’s monthly Blog Hop.  This month the participating design team members are:



Caroline Duncan 
Amarilys Doria 
Ujjwal Gupta 
Vicki Dutcher 
Glenda Brooks
Gloria Stengel 
Regina M. Hamilton 
Gini Williams Cagle 
Sarah Miller
Emilia van den Heuvel
Kathy Clement
Alissa Wells
Lisa Allen <==That's Me



Detail View of Flowers


We were teased here in Ohio last weekend.  It was in the upper 60's last Saturday and expecting snow later this week.  I am so ready for it to be Spring.  We've had a really mild winter so I cannot complain.  But I am still ready for it to be over.  For my project I used several different stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations to design my project. 

One of our blogs will be randomly chosen and from all those that commented on that blog, they will be again, randomly chosen.  The blog hop will remain open for comments on everybody’s blog through midnight Friday night, February 26th. The winner will be posted here noon on Saturday, February 27th.  The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate.

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw.

I hope you enjoy my creation.  Thanks for looking and don’t forget to visit the other design team member’s blogs for more inspiration.  Make sure that you leave a comment.


 Until next time....Happy Paper Crafting 

43 comments:

  1. This definitely is Spring-like and so gorgeous! I think it would make a great gift for anyone, but perfect for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, teacup roses! How delightful! Those posies are perfection! What a fabulous fabulous project!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely piece! Your roses are breathtaking and I love the color you achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love those flowers and the fact that they are growing inside the beautiful teacup! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty tea cup of flowers! They turned out beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pretty teacup and delightful roses are a perfect match! What a pretty gift this would make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful project! Your flowers are awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers are stunning. And what a great alternative to a card, another wonderful way to use these beautiful stamps. Thanks for the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness, they look almost real!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous roses. I am very inspired and they sure speak Spring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous project and your flowers are amazing. Fantastic project and so different.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty flowers and they are perfect in this tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely project. Your flowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful idea. Love the teacup and amazing flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful flowers!! Love the arrangement!! So pretty!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love this. The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful project! Your flowers are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So precious! Great idea for my tea loving neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just absolutely lovely... I've been wanting to do something like this..thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing bouquet of gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is so pretty! my mother would love this!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! I love this. I do these often but I've never added scrolls. I will now!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty!!!! Beautiful!! I love this. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW!!! Totally beautiful, fabulous, stunning. I collect teaware and I LOVE this.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing project! Makes for a beautiful piece of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. How gorgeous this
    is, love the design
    of it and all the
    lovely colors!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness... you almost wouldn't know they were handmade flowers! They're gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wonderful tea cup roses, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! Those flowers are so beautiful. Love, love, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! Those flowers are so beautiful. Love, love, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome flowers! Love how you used the tea cup! natgodfrey4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete