Sunday, October 2, 2011

How it Started


 So this is what our basement looked like in our new house.  Actually my brother in law started framing my craft room before we actually moved in.  We had to a lot of work when we went to empty it out.  My mother in law loved to keep things.  She always thought she would need something so did not let a lot of things go out of fear she would need it later.  We had a massive (actually massive does not begin to describe) garage sale. 


The barrel in this picture held part of my mother in law's pine cone collection.  She brought it and the pine cones from New York almost 50 years ago. 
 This shows the electrical work for my outlets .  I think we ended up with over 30 outlets in our studio.  It will be nice not to have to unplug something to plug in something else.










Look for tomorrow's post with pictures of the after......It is a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment