Monday, October 10, 2011

Sparkle N Sprinkle Submissions

Good Evening everyone!  We have more new creations to share with you.  These were designed for Sparkle and Sprinkle Design Team call.  It was so much fun working on these designs.  I love any opportunity to work with glitter and embossing powders. 
You add a Sparkle to my Life.
Detail view of glitter.
This card features a very simple color combination.  I love the clean look of the black and white.  It allows the stamped image to really be the focal of the card.  The addition of the red adds a nice "pop" to the design.  The stamp image is from Heartfelt Creations.  The image is stamped on Be Creative Tape sheets.  Before I stamped the image on the tape sheets I added Sparkling Snow Glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  The image was then stamped directly on top of the glitter.  I used Memento Ink to stamp the image.  I love the look you get with the glittered background.
Autumn Reflections
This card was designed with a tree stamp from Northwoods Rubber Stamps.  The image was stamped with a Versamark Ink Pad and gold embossing powder.    Look how the embossing powder brings out all the detail of the stamped image.
Forever Treasures
This card was created using the Stampin' Up stamp, Hello Doily.  I stamped the image with a Versamark stamp pad and used White Detail embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  I used the Memento ink pad in Summer Sky and a sponge and went over the image to bring out the detail.   This process is called Emboss Resist.  I love the way this card turned out.  Thanks for stopping by.  Let us know what you think.  Until next time......


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Hello, Doily piece!!! The blue background really helps show the detail. GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete