· White card stock
· 2-Step Flower Stamp-Stampin’ Up
· Copic Marker: B34
· Memento Marker: Paris Dusk, Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves
· Blue gemstones
· Crystal gemstones
· Blue organza ribbon
· Bow Easy
· Pop Dots
|Detail View of the Beautiful Card Stock|
How it is made:
Cut white card stock at 8”x 10¾”. Score at 5⅜” to form card base.
· Cut Periwinkle Blue card base at 7⅞”x 5¼”.
· Cut Vintage Silver Lustre card stock at 7¾”x 5⅛”. Layer silver on top of Periwinkle Treasures card stock. Add blue organza ribbon to layered card stock. Add mats to card base. Add a bow to the ribbon.
· Cut white card stock at 3¼”x 2¼”. Stamp first step of the flower using Copic B34 and Memento Bamboo Leaves on white card stock. Stamp second of flower stamp with Memento Paris Dusk and Cottage Ivy.
· Cut Periwinkle Treasures card stock at 3⅜”x 2⅜”. Mat stamped image off center and add to card base using pop dots.
· Add medium size blue gemstone to the center of the flower and 2 small blue gemstones and 1 small crystal gemstone to the bottom right of the stamped image.
Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and make sure to check out the Paper Temptress blog and see all the wonderful inspiration from the talented design team members. Until next time....Happy Paper Crafting!!