Good evening everyone. This is my newest creation for Paper Temptress. It is a birthday card that I created with card stock from the Glimmer line from Paper Temptress. The color is Mountain Rose. There are so many beautiful colors to choose from. Be sure to stop by Paper Temptress and check out all the wonderful papers.
· White card stock
· Doily Stamp (Stampin’ Up)
· Birthday Sentiment Stamp (TPC Studios)
· Beaded Oval Die (Spellbinders)
· Classic Oval Die (Spellbinders)
· Memento Ink: Angel Pink, Rosebud
· Pink pearls
· Crystal gemstones
· Pink organza ribbon
· Bow Easy
· Pop Dots
· Die Cut Machine
· Pink chalk
|Detail view of glimmer paper and stamping|
How it is made:
· Cut white card stock at 8”x 10¾”. Score at 5⅜” to form card base.
· Cut Mountain Rose Glimmer card stock at 7¾”x 5⅛”. This will be the mat for the card front.
· Cut white card stock at 3½”x 4⅞”. Stamp doily image in angel pink. Half of the doily image will be stamped off of the page.
· Attach the stamped image to the Mountain Rose Glimmer card stock on the right side. Attach pink organza ribbon where the Mountain Rose Glimmer and white card stock meet. Add to card front.
· Make a bow with the pink organza ribbon and the Bow Easy and attach to the ribbon on the card front.
· Add a pink pearl to the center of the doily image and then add three pink pearls to the bottom right of the card front.
· Using a scrap of white card stock and the third smallest Classic Oval die cut out a stamping oval with a die cut machine. While the card stock is still in the die add pink chalk on the oval. Remove card stock from die. Stamp the birthday sentiment with Rosebud ink.
· Cut a mat for the stamped sentiment with the Mountain Rose Glimmer card stock and the second largest Beaded Oval die and a die cut machine. Attach the stamped sentiment to the beaded oval and then add to the card front with pop dots.
· Dot the “i” in birthday with a crystal gemstone.
Thanks for stopping by and please let us know what you think. We look forward to your comments.
Until next time....Happy Paper Crafting!!