Monday, July 9, 2012

Let's Make Greeting Cards-June Projects

These are my newest creations for Let's Make Greeting Cards design team.  I had two themes this month.  The first theme was Birthday.  I choose to do a card for a little boy.  I actually have trouble with doing cards for men and boys, so I thought I would challenge myself a little.

If you would like a detailed list of supplies used or directions on how this card was created please visit Let's Make Greeting Cards.


My second theme is Wedding.  I really wanted to do an all white card for my wedding project.  I really loved how this card turned out.  What do you think?  If you would like a detailed list of supplies or directions on how it was created please visit Let's Make Greeting Cards.

Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment