Good Morning Paper Temptress Fans!!
This is my newest creation featuring gorgeous card stock from Paper Temptress. My project features Cryogen White and Lapis Lazuli Mica/Metallic card stock. I know yes it features the Mica/Metallic line again. But this paper is perfect for so many projects I love the sparkle this paper has and works so well with the Cryogen White card and the stamping and glittering. If you still have not tried the Mica/Metallic card stock line, what are you waiting for. There are so many beautiful colors to choose from. Look below for the products used and how this card is made.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
- Versamark ink pad
- Stamp and Bond (Stampendous)
- Heat Gun
- Memento ink pad-Paris Dusk
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small
- Stamps (Heartfelt Creations)
- Die Cut Machine
- Cut two pieces of Cryogen White card stock at 6”x 9”. Score one piece at 4½”. This will be the back portion of the card base. Score other piece of card stock at 2¼”, 4½”, and 6¾”. This will be the front portion of the card base.
- Cut Lapis Lazuli Mica/Metallic card stock at 5⅞”x 4⅜”. Attach to card front.
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 3¼”x 4¼’.
- Stamp flowers and swirls stamp using Versamark ink. Add the Stamp and Bond and use heat gun to melt. While the Stamp and Bond is still hot apply glitter to stamped image. Attach stamped image to the card front.
- Now to work on the inside of the card. Stamp the sentiment on the center of the back of the card using Paris Dusk ink.
- On the piece of Cryogen White card stock with the three score marks, cut out an oval in the center of the card stock using second largest oval die and a die cut machine. I also then embossed the oval. Attach to inside of the card base. Make sure to line up the edges of both layers of Cryogen White card stock.
- Cut Lapis Lazuli Mica/Metallic card stock at 4⅜”x 5⅞”. In the center of this card stock cut an oval shape, using the largest oval die and a die cut machine. Again I embossed the oval as well. Attach the Lapis Lazuli Mica/Metallic mat to the inside of the card, making sure to line up the ovals.
Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think. I love to hear your comments.
Make sure to stop by the NEW Paper Temptress shop.
Until Next Time....Happy Paper Crafting!!