Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Few More Memorial Album Shares

Good Evening.  We are back to share with you again today a few more pages of my mother-in-law's Memorial Album.  As we have been posting these pages I am truly reminded how much she was loved.  The first two pages shares memories from one of my mother-in-law's best friend.  Thy both loved to dance and often danced together when no one else was available.  They also shared a love of card playing.  We actually all still get together and play cards regularly. 






 

The last two pages contain special pictures and memories from what we always refer as "The New York 5".  The ladies are childhood friends of my mother-in-law.  They have been friends for more than 60 years.  Even after my mother-in-law moved to Ohio.  They are a great group of ladies.  


 


Thanks for stopping by.  Please take a moment and leave us a comment.  We love to hear what you think.  Until next time Happy Paper Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment