Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snowflake card for Just For Fun Stamps


Hi Everyone!  Welcome to my newest project for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.  I am excited to be able to share with you today.
 For my card I started with the blue card base and then cut a mat of white card stock.  I attached silver ribbon to the bottom edge of the card front.  I cut a piece of white card stock to stamp Large Snowflake (E2651) using Versamark ink.  I added silver embossing powder and then heat set the embossing powder with a heat gun.  I matted the stamped image with blue card stock and attached to the center of the card front using Pop Dots.  

Finished Card Size:  5-1/2”x 5-1/2” Center Step Card
Just for Fun stamps Used:
Products Used:
Blue and White Card Stock
Versamark Ink
 Silver Embossing Powder
Heat Gun
Snow Flurry punch
Silver Ribbon
Pop Dots


I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment