Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thoughts of Spring for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps



Good morning!  Welcome to my newest project for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.  I am excited to be able to share with you today.

For my card I started with the white card base and then cut a mat of pink card stock. I attached the mat to the center of the card front.  I cut another mat for the card front using aqua card stock and a Lacy Squares  die cut on a die cut machine.  Attach to the center of card front.  I cut a piece of white card stock and then I stamped the Queen's Anne Lace (F2716).  I stamped the image with the lighter aqua ink and then stamped a second image on top of the first just slightly off using the Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement using the darker aqua ink.  I added a couple of pink pearls to embellish.  Add the stamped image to the center of the card front.


Finished Card Size:  5”x 5”

Just for Fun stamps Used:

Products Used:
White, Pink and Aqua Card Stock
Aquatisic Splash ink
Turquoise Gem ink
Spellbinders Lacy Squares
Die Cut Machine
Pink Pearls
Stamp-a-ma-jig

I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment