Hi Everyone. I wanted to share with you my newest project for the Paper Temptress. It features a few of the colors of beautiful vellum. It is a simple card that would be perfect for a special birthday or to wish someone well. Be sure to stop by Paper Temptress and check out the the vellum and all the other beautiful paper.
· Bella Rose and Posy Patch Dies (Heartfelt Creations)
· Pink Gemstones
· Purple Gemstones
· Zip Dry Glue
· White card stock
· Die cut machine
How it is made:
· Cut white card stock at 6”x 9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
· Cut the leaf and swirls with a die cut machine and die cut using the Olive Brown Bag card stock.
· Attach to the card base using the Zip Dry Glue.
· Use the die cut machine and posy flower die cut out the three smallest posy flowers in both the pink and violet vellum.
· Assemble the posy flower with Zots and then add gemstones.
· Add the flowers to the leaves and swirls.
Thanks so much for stopping by and please let me know what you think. I love to hear your feed back.
Until next time....Happy Paper Crafting!