Hi again Paper Temptress fans. Today’s project features the Mica/Metallic line. I absolutely love this line. The shimmer that it adds to any project is unbelievable. It comes in so many beautiful colors, it is so hard to choose a favorite color. You just might want to get them all so that you do not have choose. Be sure to check them out along with all the other beautiful paper that the Paper Temptress carries.
·Violet Mica/Metallic card stock from Paper Temptress
Cryogen White Card Stock from Paper Temptress
Memento Ink-Grape Jelly
Daisy Patch Swirls Stamp Set from Heartfelt Creations
Purple Satin Ribbon
Classic Ovals Small –Spellbinders Die
Beaded Oval-Spellbinders Die
Die Cut Machine
White card stock
How it is made:
· Cut white card stock at 8” x 10¾”. Score at 5⅜”to form card base.
· Cut Violet Mica/Metallic Card Stock at 7⅞”x 5¼”.
· Cut Cryogen White card stock at 5”x 3½”.
· Stamp daisy patch image with Grape Jelly ink on Cryogen White. The image will be stamped part way off the page.
· Attached stamped to the Violet Mica/Metallic mat at the right side.
· Add purple ribbon to the stamped image where the white and violet card stock meet.
· Attach mat to the card front.
· Add bow to ribbon.
· Add lavender gemstones to the end of the swirls.
· Stamp sentiment on Cryogen White card stock with Grape Jelly ink.
· Using the second largest Classic Oval die, cut out the stamped sentiment. While the sentiment is still in the die, add purple chalk to the center of the cut out sentiment.
· Cut a piece of the Violet Mica/Metallic card stock with the second largest Beaded Oval die.
· Layer the sentiment on top of the Beaded Oval die cut. Attach to the bottom left side of the card front using pop dots.
|Detail view of Mica/Metallic Card Stock and Stamping|