Hi again Paper Temptress Fans. Today’s project features beautiful colors of card stock from just a few of the many lines that Paper Temptress carries. I love how you can choose from so many card stocks and they all look so beautiful together. Make sure to head over to the Paper Temptress and check all the lovely papers that you can choose from.Paper Temptress Products Used:
- Spring Larch Glimmer Card Stock
- Autumn Hay Glimmer Card Stoc
- Mountain Rose Glimmer Card Stock
- Amethyst Mica/Metallic Card Stock
- Periwinkle Treasures Card Stock
Other Products Used:
- Liquid Pearls: Buttercup, Mint Green, Ocean Blue, Petal Pink, Orchid
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folders: Swiss Dots, Divine Swirl, Argyle, Flower
- Darice Embossing Folder: Swirl
- ⅜” wide Pink Satin Ribbon
- White card stock
- Pop Dots
- Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Punch around the Page
- Hole Punch
How it is made:
- Cut a piece of white card stock at 6”x 9¼”. Score the card stock at 4⅝” to form card base.
- Cut a piece of the Spring Larch Glimmer Card Stock at 5⅞”x 4½”. Punch edges with the Eyelet Lace corner punch. Punch a hole on each side of the bottom of the mat, near the punched corner. Ribbon a piece of the pink ribbon through the holes. Secure the ribbon on the back of the mat. Attach the mat to the card base.
- Cut an egg shape put of a piece of card stock. I printed a template that I found on the internet for the egg shape. My egg shape measures at 5” tall and 4” wide at the widest point.
- Cut a piece of each of the Paper Temptress card stock at 1”x 4”. Emboss each of the card stock in a different embossing folder.
- Add the stripes of embossed card stock on the egg shape piece of card stock. Laying one piece next to another. After all the pieces are attached, flip the egg over and trim off the excess, using the egg shape as a guide.
- Add the egg shape to the card front using pop dots.
- Attach a bow to the ribbon.
- Add matching color of Liquid Pearls to the card stock to bring out the detail.