|The oven door opens to reveal treat inside.|
· Card Stock
o True Strip (Cloud 9 Design)
o What’s Cookin’ (Art Gone Wild)
o Happy Oven (Art Gone Wild)
o Happy Birthday Sentiments (TPC Studios)
· Small Insert Die (Art Gone Wild)
· Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
· Die Cut machine
· Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles Small
|Drawer opens to reveal a sweet sentiment.|
How it is made:
· Cut white card stock at 6” x 9 ½”. Score at 4 ⅝” and 4 ⅞” to form card base.
· Cut blue card stock at 5 ⅞”x 4 ½”. Attach to the card front.
· Cut True Strip card stock at 4 ⅜” x 2 ½”. Attach to the card front on the left hand side.
· Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment on white card stock and trim down to the right size.
· Cut a mat out of the blue card stock using the Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles Small.
· Attach the stamped sentiment to the blue card stock mat. Attach to the center of the True Strip card stock on the card front.
· Stamp the oven image on a piece of white card stock with Tuxedo Black ink. Color oven image with Copic Markers. Cut out the oven image following the outside lines of the image. Using a craft knife, cut three sides of the oven door (top, left and right sides). Score the bottom edge of the oven door. Again, using a craft knife cut 3 sides of the drawer of the oven image (top, left and right) and score the bottom edge of the oven drawer. Set aside while you work on the inside of the oven.
· Using the small insert die and the die cut machine, cut the insert into the right side of the card front. Score the cut as needed.
· Stamp the cake image on white card stock in Tuxedo Black. Color image with Copic Markers. Cut out the image. Insert the image into the opening cut in the card front.
· Stamp sentiment on white card stock in Tuxedo Black ink. Trim to size and attach to the oven piece lining it up in the oven drawer opening. Attach oven to the front of the card, lining up the oven door with the insert in the card front.
· You will be able to open the oven door and drawer to see the inside stamping.
· Stamp oven mitt and pot holder image on white card stock with Tuxedo Black ink. Color images with Copic markers. Cut out the images and add to the oven door.
Please let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time....Happy Paper Crafting!!