This is one of my recent submissions for Paper Temptress Design Team. It features the Mica/Metallic card stock line. I know that I say this a lot, but I love this line of card stock. The colors and the shimmer of this card stock is beautiful and can be used in so many ways.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
- Juniper Berry Glimmer Card Stock
- Lapis Luzuli Mica/Metallic Card Stock
- Cryogen White Card Stock
- Black Licorice Pop Tones Card Stock
- Memento Ink: Summer Sky, Paris Dusk, Bamboo Leaves
- Flower Stamps (Stampin’ Up)
- White card stock
- Navy organza ribbon
- Bow Easy
- Crystal Gemstones
- Cut white card stock at 6¼”x 9¼”. Score the card stock at 4⅝” to form card base.
- Cut Juniper Berry Glimmer card stock at 6⅛”x 4½”. Attach to card base.
- Cut Lapis Luzuki Mica/Metallic card stock at 5⅝”x 2”. Cut a mat of the Black Licorice Pop Tones card stock at 5⅞”x 2¼”. Attach the Lapis card stock to the Black Licorice card stock and then attach to the left hand side of the card front.
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 3⅞”x 2¼”. Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement stamp the bottom layer of the flower in Summer Sky. Then stamp the top layer of the flower in Paris Duck.
- Cut Black Licorice Pop Tones Card Stock at 4”x 2⅜”. Attach the stamped image to the Black Licorice card stock and then add to card front near the center.
- Make a small bow with Navy organza ribbon and add to the center of the stem on the stamped image. (I used the Bow Easy to make a perfect little bow.)
- Add crystal gemstones to the center of the flower and then add three small gemstones to the bottom right corner of the card.
Thanks for stopping by and please let me know what you think. I love to hear your comments. Until next time…..Happy Paper Crafting!