Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bunch of Petunias for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps

Good Morning.    This is my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you. 
 
I started with the white card base.  I cut a mat of pink card stock.  I punched one of the top and bottom corners with a ribbon loop corner punch and then added the mat to the center of the card front.   I cut piece of white card stock, then stamped Bunch of Petunias stamp (G3184) using Tuxedo Black ink.  I then colored the image with Copic  Markers. I cut a mat of black card stock and attached the colored stamped image to the mat and then attached to the center of the card front.   I added pink gemstones to the two punched corners. 


Just For Fun Stamps Used: 
 

Other Products Used:

White, Black & Pink card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers: G46, G09, C1, RV52, RV63
Pink Gemstones
Ribbon Loop Corner Punch-Martha Stewart

Finished Card Size:  6”x 4-5/8”
 
I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment