Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sunny Days for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps

 
Good Afternoon.  This is my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you. 
I started with the white card base.  I cut a mat of yellow card stock and add to the center of the card front.   I cut piece of white card stock and I punched the one side of the card stock to add a decorative border.  I then stamped Nature's Bouquet (G3436) using Tuxedo Black ink.  I then I then colored the image with Memento Markers.  I added black satin ribbon to the edge of the stamped image and then attached the stamped image to the center of the card front.  I added black pearls to the center of some of the flowers. 

Just For Fun Stamps Used: 

Other Products Used:

White & Navy card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Markers: Dandelion and Cantaloupe
Black Pearls
Black Satin Ribbon
Doily Lace Punch

Finished Card Size:  6”x 4-5/8”
I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment