Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dance Dance


Good Morning.    This is my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you. 

I started with the white card base.  I cut a mat of pink card stock.   I alsocut a mat of pink gingham card stock.  Attach the two mats together and I added pink ribbon to the going both directions and the added the mats to the center of the card front.  I cut piece of white card stock, then stamped Dance Dance stamp (E3194) using Gray Flannel ink.  I then colored the image with Copic Markers. I cut a mat of gray card stock and attached the colored stamped image to the mat and then attached to the center of the card front.   I added a small bow to the ribbon. 


Just For Fun Stamps Used: 

Other Products Used:

White, Black, Pink, Gray and Pink Gingham card stock
Memento Gray Flannel
Copic Markers: RV00, E50
Pink Organza Ribbon
Zots

Finished Card Size:  6”x 4-5/8”
I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment