Sunday, November 6, 2011

At the Water's Edge



Good Evening.  I just wanted to share a quick post tonight.  This is a card that I made for my Papa's birthday.  I really have a problem when it comes to creating a card for a male.  I not sure why, but he is pretty easy to come up with something.  He spends his free time on his sailboat.  So when I found this stamp and knew I could put it too good use.  So I pulled out my stamp from Heartfelt Creations and my Copic Markers and created something special for him.   
It is hard to see in the picture, I stamped a second image and colored and trimmed out the rocks and put it up on pop dots to add dimension to the card.  Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think.  Till next time.



1 comment:

  1. Just a gorgeous card...perfect for a male. I too stuggle with them; if it's not frills and bows I just can't seem to do it!

    ReplyDelete