This my design team submission for this week over at A Crafting Start. Make sure you stop by there blog and check out all the talented design team members creations for the week. This week the topic is Punches. This is the card that I designed using my circle punch. I loved the way the pumpkin turned out and this card was so beyond easy. And if you look down later in this post you will find the instructions for how I made it.
|A detail view of the pumpkin.|
· White Card Stock
· Orange Card Stock
· Green Card Stock
· 1½” Circle Punch
· Memento Ink Pad Tangelo
· Thanksgiving Blessing Stamp
· ⅛” wide Organza Ribbon
· Bow Easy
· Darice Embossing Folders Autumn Words
· Pop Dots
· Big Shot
How I made it:
· I cut the white card stock at 6”x 9¼”.
· I scored the white card stock at 4⅝” to form card base.
· Punch 3 circles with 1½” punch out of orange card stock.
· Edge the 3 circles with Tangelo ink pad.
· Layers circles together to form a pumpkin, use a pop dot to attach the top circle to give your pumpkin more dimension.
· Cut a stem shape out of a piece of green card stock. Attach to the back of the pumpkin.
· Stamp Thanksgiving sentiment on white card stock with Tangelo ink. Cut the white card stock at 1¼”x 1¾”.
· Cut a piece of orange card stock at 1½”x 2” and attach Thanksgiving sentiment.
· Cut a piece of white card stock at 2”x 2½” and attach pumpkin.
· Cut green card stock at 5½”x 4¼” and then use the fall words embossing folder and a Big Shot and emboss mat.
· Add Ribbon to the embossed mat and then attach to card front.
· Make a small bow with the ⅛” wide organza ribbon and the Bow Easy, attach with a Zot.
· Attach matted pumpkin to the left center and sentiment to the bottom right of card front.
Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know what you think. Until next time.