Monday, November 7, 2011

Sorry it is a Little Late!




I guess it is better late than never.  This are a little treat bag that I did for my daughter's dance studio.  She is a teacher's helper for the younger dancers.  She love working with the little kids.  So I decided (I think it was Todd's idea) to make them for the trick or treaters.  Since we just moved into our new house and thought it would be a nice way to introduce our self to our new neighbors.  I asked around and was told that we get around 20-30 kids so I thought I was safe making 40.  We ended up with 75 kids.  So I used what we had and I lucky we had extra candy and then we used some of the treat bags I made our daughter and replaced them the next day.  So I ended up making 82 of them.
Thanks for stopping by....Let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment