|Christmas Card Design #1|
- Ho Ho Ho Stamp (Northwoods)
- Red card stock
- White card stock
- Flower and Dot embossing folder
- Gelly Roll Stardust Red Star
- Red Gemstones
- Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Pop Dots
How it is Made:
- Cut white card stock at 6”x 9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
- Cut red card stock at 5½”x 4½”.
- Place red card stock in embossing folder and run through Big Shot. Adhere to card base.
- Cut white card stock at 4¾”x 2½”.
- Stamp Ho Ho Ho stamp in Tuxedo Black ink. Color alternating lines with Red Star ink. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp an extra copy of Ho Ho Ho stamp with Tuxedo Black. Color the candies only with the Red Star ink.
- Cut out the candies and attach to the card base with Pop Dots.
- Add red gemstones to the center of the candies.
|Detail View of Candy.|