|Tree of Love|
Good afternoon. Today's project was created for Paper Temptress design team blog. It features the Mica/Metallic paper line. This is such a very versatile paper line. I love the shimmer it gives any project. Be sure to check out the Paper Temptress Blog and see what all of the talented designers have been busy creating. The details are below from what products used and how the card was made.
Ruby Mica/Metallic—Paper Temptress
· Tree Stamp (Inkadinkado)
· Memento Ink—Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug
· Spellbinders—Classic Ovals Small, Beaded Ovals
· White card stock
· Black cardstock
· Die cutting machine
· Black Organza Ribbon
· Bow Easy
· Red gemstones
· Fiskars corner rounder
How it is made:
Cut white card stock at 6”x 9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
· Cut Ruby Mica/Metallic at 5⅞”x 4½”. Attach to the card base in the center.
· Stamp tree image on white card stock with Tuxedo Black ink.
· Using the largest oval die cut out the tree image using a die cutting machine. Also emboss with the same die on the stamped image.
· Using a sponge apply Lady Bug ink to the edge of the cut out stamped image.
· Cut out a mat for the stamped image with black card stock and the largest beaded oval die.
· Add stamped image to the beaded oval mat. Attach to center of card base.
· Add gemstones to the branches of the tree randomly.
· Make bow with black organza ribbon made with the Bow Easy. Attach to the card front under stamped image using a Zot.
Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know what you think. Until next time....Happy Papercrafting!