|To Help You Heal|
- PeriwinkleTreasures card stock from Paper Temptress
- White card stock
- Mouse Drops Stamp (Stampabilities)
- Copic Markers: C1, B93, R27, E23, E31, E33, E50, E51
- Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
- Blue organza ribbon
- White organza ribbon
- Bow Easy
How it is made:
- Cut white card stock at 6”x 9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
- Cut Periwinkle Treasure card stock at 5⅞”x 4½”. Attach a piece of white organza ribbon and blue organza ribbon to the Periwinkle Treasures card stock. Attach to card base.
- Cut a piece of white card stock at 2”x 3”. Stamp mouse image in Tuxedo Black ink. Color image with Copic markers.
- Cut Periwinkle Treasures card stock at 2⅛”x 3⅛”. Attach colored stamped image.
- Cut white card stock at 2¼”x 3¼”. Attach matted stamped to white card stock. Attach double matted stamped image to the left center of the card front.
- Add bow to ribbon.
Until next time.... Happy Papercrafting!