Surprise!! It is us again with a couple more of the cards created for our card packages last Christmas. The first is a card that would be great for a husband, father or special man in your life. Both cards are super simple to create but produces a card that anyone would be happy to receive.
Tree Border (Memory Box)
· Birthday Sentiment (TPC Studios)
· Memento Ink: Rich Cocoa
· Ivory card stock
· Chocolate card stock
How it is Made:
Cut ivory card stock at 6”x 9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
· Cut chocolate card stock at 4”x 2”. Attach to card base in the center.
· Cut ivory card stock at 3¾”x 1¾”. Stamp tree border in Rich Cocoa.
· Attach stamped image to the chocolate mat on the card front.
· Stamp sentiment under stamped image in Rich Cocoa.
· Mouse in Cup (Inky Antics)
· White card stock
· Teal card stock
· Memento ink-Tuxedo Black
· Copic Markers: BG49, Y11, RV11, E37, N3
· Glossy Accents
· Spellbinders Scalloped Squares Large
· Big Shot
· Many Thanks Stamp (Stampin’ Up)
How it is Made:
Cut white card stock at 6”x 9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
· Cut white card stock at 2½”x 2½”. Stamp mouse image with Tuxedo Black ink.
· Color image with Copic Markers.
· Apply Glossy Accents to flower centers. Allow it to dry.
· Using the Big Shot and the fourth largest square die cut a mat for the stamped image in teal card stock.
· Mat colored stamped image and attach to the top center of card base.
· Stamp sentiment under image in Tuxedo Black ink.
Please let me know what you think of these creations. We would love the hear your thoughts. Thanks again for stopping by. Until Next time.....Happy Papercrafting!