Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Blesssings for Just For Fun Rubber Stamps










Good Morning!  Welcome to my newest project for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.  I am excited to be able to share with you today. 
For my card I decided to create a special card to celebrate Easter . I started with the white card base and then cut a mat of purple card stock.   I attached a piece of white organza ribbon to the purple mat.   I attached the mat to the center of the card front.  I cut two pieces of the black card stock to use as mats for the stamped image and the stamped sentiment.  Set aside until all the stamping coloring are complete.  I cut a piece of white card stock and stamped the Easter Cross (G3582).  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I cut a added the larger black mat to the stamped and colored  image.  I did not center the image into the center of the mat, instead I have matted the image just a little over the left and bottom side of the mat.  I cut another piece of white card stock and then stamped Easter Blessings (B3594).  I added the stamped sentiment to the smaller black mat and then added to the the bottom center of the card front. I added a small white organza bow to the ribbon and added some Stickles to the flowers centers.

Finished Card Size:  8”x 5-3/8”

Just for Fun stamps Used:
G3582 Easter Cross
B3594 Easter Blessings

Products Used:
White,Black, Purple card stock
Memento Black ink Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers: C1, V09, Y000, E08,
E23, G46
Memento Marker New Sprout
White Organza Ribbon
Paprika Stickles

Detail View of Easter Cross

I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!







No comments:

Post a Comment