Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just Hopping By for Just For Fun Stamps



Good Morning.  It's Lisa with my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you.  This following sketch is the inspiration for my card.

   
I started with the white card base.  I cut a mat of blue and green plaid card stock.  I added three yellow brads to the top right corner to the mat.  I added a piece of blue ribbon to the mat at a diagonal and then  added the mat to card base.  I cut another piece of white card stock and stamped Love U Bunnies (D3386) using Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored the image with Copic markers. I cut out the image with an oval die cut and a die cut machine.   I cut a oval mat for the image out of yellow card stock.  I then cut a second mat of light blue card stock with a scalloped oval die and a die cut machine.  I put all three layers together and added them to the center of the card front using pop dots to adhere.  I added small pearls to the scallops.  I added a small bow to the ribbon just to the left of the stamped image.  
Just For Fun Stamps Used: 


Other Products Used:

White, Yellow, Blue card stock

Blue and Green Plaid card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Spellbinders Ovals Dies
Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals Dies
 Die Cut machine 
Yellow Brads
Blue Satin Ribbon
Pearl Stones
Pop Dots
Copics: E31, E50, RV52
Finished Card Size:  8”x 5-3/8”
Thanks for Looking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment