Hello Paper Temptress Fans. This is my newest creation for Paper Temptress. I used a couple different card stocks to create my project. All the products used and how it was made is listed below.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
Other Products Used:
- Field Flowers Stamps (Stampin’Up)
- Memento Ink:Summer Sky,Nautical Blue,Cottage Ivy
- White Organza Ribbon
- Spellbinders Oval Dies
- Die Cut Machine
How I made this card:
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 6”x 9-1/4″. Score at 4-5/8″to form card base.
- Cut Juniper Berry Glimmer card stock at 5-7/8″x 4-1/2″. Attach to the center of the card front.
- Cut a piece of Cryogen White card stock at 3-1/2″x 4-1/2″. Stamp Flower image using Summer Sky,Nautical Blue and Cottage Ivy ink. Stamp the “With Love”sentiment to the left of the flower image using Nautical Blue ink. Attach stamped image to center of card front.
- Cut Lapis Lazuli Mica/Metallic card stock at 5-5/8″x 4-1/4″. Cut a small oval out using the Oval Die and a die cut machine. Center the oval over the stamped image and attach.
- I added a small bow to the bottom of the stamped image.