Thursday, April 4, 2013

Celebrate Spring for Just For Fun Stamps



Good Morning!  Welcome to my newest project for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.  I am excited to be able to share with you today. 

For my card I decided to create a special card to celebrate Spring. I started with the white card base and then cut a mat of purple card stock.  I punched the bottom edge of the purple card stock with Doily Lace punch.  I attached a piece of mint green organza ribbon to the purple mat.   I attached the mat to the center of the card front.  I cut a piece of the purple card stock to use as mat for the stamped image.  I added a mat of white card stock added the purple card stock mat. I cut a piece of white card stock and stamped the
Iris (F2881).  I stamped the image using Versamark ink and then added stamp and bond powder and then I heat set the powder.  I added purple glitter to the flower portion of the image and then add green glitter to the stem of the image.  I added scor-tape to the outer edges of the white card stock and then added green glitter to the edge.   I added the stamped image to the double mat and then add it to the center of the card front.  I added a small bow to the ribbon.

Finished Card Size:  8”x 5-3/8”

Just for Fun stamps Used:
F2881 Iris 

Products Used:
White and Purple card stock
Versamark Ink Pad
Mint Green Organza Ribbon
Martha Stewart Punch Doily Lace
Stamp and Bond Powder
Green Glitter
Purple Glitter
Scor-Tape
Heat Gun

I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment