Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Special Memories for Just For Fun Stamps


Hello Everyone!  Welcome to my newest project for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.  I am excited to be able to share with you today. 

For my card I decided to create a center step card to celebrate Spring. I started with the ivory card base and then cut a mat of olive green card stock.  I cut a piece of the kraft card stock and then I stamped the Pussywillow Branches (E3371) three times using Tuxedo Black ink.  I then added white liquid pearls to the branches.  Allow to dry.  I added  the stamped image to the center of the card.  I added a ribbon to the the bottom edge of the card.  I stamped the Thoughts and Prayers from Sentiment 3(UMS7020)  on a piece of olive green card stock using Tuxedo Black ink.  I cut out the sentiment using a ribbon die cut and a die cut machine.  I attached it the bottom of the card.



Just for Fun stamps Used:
E3371 Pussywillow Branches

Products Used:
Ivory, Kraft, Olive Green card stock
Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Olive Green Organza Ribbon
White Liquid Pearls
Ribbon Label Die
Die Cut Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment