Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wrought Iron Cross for Paper Temptress

Hello Paper Temptress Fans.   This is my newest creation for Paper Temptress.  I wanted to make a simple yet elegant look for this card.  So I stayed with a simple color palette.  I chose white and shades of silver.  All the products used and how it was made is listed below.

Paper Temptress Products Used:
Other Products Used:
  • Wrought Iron Cross(Heartfelt Creations)
  •  Oval Window Die Cut (Heartfelt Creations)
  • Versamark Ink 
  • Silver Embossing Powder
  • Silver Organza Ribbon
  • Gun Metal Pearls
  • Heat Gun
  • Pop Dots
  • Die Cut Machine
How I made this card:
  • Cut Cryogen White card stock at 6”x  9-1/4″.  Score at 4-5/8″to form card base.
  • Cut Silk Silver Lustre card stock at 5-7/8″x 4-1/2″.  Attach silver organza ribbon to the mat, then attach to the center of the card front.
  •  Using the Oval Window die and die cut machine, cut the shape out of the Silver Mica/Metallic card stock.  Attach to the center of the mat using pop dots to adhere.
  • Using a piece of Pearl Glimmer card stock, stamp Cross image using Versamark ink.  Add silver embossing powder to the image and then heat set with heat gun.  Attach cross image to the center of the oval window.
  • I added gun metal pearls to the four ends of the cross.
  • I added a small bow to the ribbon.
Thanks again for stopping by and please take a moment to let me know what you think.  I really love to hear what you think.  Make sure to stop by Paper Temptress and see the card stocks used in today’s project and the many other gorgeous card stocks that she carries.



No comments:

Post a Comment