Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Many Thanks for Spring Flowers for Just For Fun Stamps





This is my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you. Since Spring has finally arrived that was my inspiration for today's project. 

I started with the white card base.  I cut a mat of purple card stock.  I added a piece of white organza ribbon to the mat and then added it to the card base.  I stamped the Floral Oval I (G1810) using Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of white card stock.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I added glue to the center of the flowers and then added yellow microbeads.  Allow it to dry.  I cut the image out using the oval as a guide.  I cut a small mat of black card stock and rounded the corners of the mat.  I then added the stamped image and attached to card front using pop dots.  I stamped the sentiment from Sentiments 3 (UMS7020).  I cut out the sentiment using a tag punch and add a piece of ribbon to the tag and a small purple pearl.

Just For Fun Stamps Used: 


Other Products Used:

White, Purple, Black card stock

Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Art Glitter Glue
Yellow MicroBeads
Corner Rounder Punch
Tag Punch
Zots
 Pop Dots
Copics: BV0000, BV00, BV01
White Organza Ribbon



Finished Card Size:  6”x 4-5/8”

Thanks for Looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment