Monday, May 6, 2013

Another Day in Paradise for Just For Fun Rubber Stamps





Good Morning.  It's Lisa with my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you.

I started with the white card base.  I cut a mat of florescent card stock and then added it to the card base.  I stamped the Hammock in Palms (G3650) using Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of white card stock.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I added the stamped image to card front.  I stamped the "Wishing you a day" (D3675) sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink on the bottom of the mat on card front.


Other Products Used:

White and Florescent Green  card stock

Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
Copics:G07, E42, E53, E39
Finished Card Size:  6”x 4-5/8”

Thanks for Looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment