Thursday, May 2, 2013

Tropical Breezes for Just for Fun




Hello Everyone!  Welcome to my newest project for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.  I am excited to be able to share with you today. 

For my card I decided I wanted to create a card that would be great for a summer birthday or maybe a special thank you for someone from a recent vacation. I started with the white card base and then cut a mat of bright blue card stock.  I cut a piece of the white card stock and then I stamped the Wind Swept Palms Silhoutte (G3649) using Memento Markers Rich Cocoa for the tree trunk and Bamboo Leaves for the palms.  I cut a mat of bright blue card stock and then I also cut another mat of white card stock.  I added the stamped image to the center of the two mats and then added them to the center of your front.  I added a  few gemstones to the corners of the stamped image.  I also stamped the sentiment "Wishing you a day..." (D3675) on a piece of white card stock using Salty Ocean Distress ink.  I added below the stamped image using pop dots for dimension.

Finished Card Size: 6”x4-5/8”

Products Used:
White & Bright Blue card stock
Distress Ink Salty Ocean
Memento Markers: Rich Cocoa and Bamboo Leaves
Martha Stewart Punch Doily Lace
Blue Gemstones
Pop Dots
I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment