Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Something Special for Dad




Good Morning.  It's Lisa with my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you. 

I started with the white card base.  I cut a mat of navy blue card stock and add to the center of the card front.   I cut piece of white card stock and I masked the top and bottom edges leaving 2 inches open in the middle.  I sponged on Summer Sky ink.  I then stamped Lighthouse stamp (F2303) using Tuxedo Black ink.  I then stamped the Father’s Day sentiment (C2132) in the center right edge with Tuxedo Black ink.  I added the stamped image to the mat in the center of the card front.

Just For Fun Stamps Used: 

Other Products Used:

White & Navy card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black and Summer Sky ink 
Sponge

Finished Card Size:  6”x 4-5/8”

I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment