Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wind Swept Palm

 
Hello Everyone!  Welcome to my newest project for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.  I am excited to be able to share with you today. 

For my card I decided I wanted to create a card that would be great for a summer birthday or other special occasion. I started with the white card base and I added ribbon to the card base.  I cut a piece of the blue and green ribbon and added to the edge of the card front running lengthwise.  I also added a piece of blue ribbon going the other direction of the card weaving it in between the other pieces. I cut a piece of the white card stock and then I stamped the Wind Swept Palm (F3653) using Memento ink pad in Tuxedo Black.  I colored the image with Copic and Memento markers.  I cut a mat of black card stock and added the stamped image to the mat.  I also cut a mat of lime green card stock and attach to the card front off centered.  I added the stamped image to the lime green mat again off center.  I also stamped the sentiment Everyday and Everyplace (B3671) on the bottom right edge of card front.
 
Finished Card Size: 7-7/8”x 5-3/8”

Just for Fun stamps Used:
F3653 Wind Swept Palm
 
Products Used:
White, Lime Green and Black card stock
Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers: E42, E39, G07
Memento Markers: Rich Cocoa and Bamboo Leaves
5/8" Satin Ribbon:  Lime Green, Turquoise

I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment