Good Morning Paper Temptress Fans. This is my newest creation for Paper Temptress. I used several different card stocks to create my project. All the products used and how it was made is listed below.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
- Cryogen White card stock
- Silver Mica/Metallic card stock
- Violet Vellum card stock
- Violet Mica/Metallic card stock
- Alpine Aster Glimmer card stock
Purple organza ribbon,Daisy flower stamp (Heartfelt Creations),Daisy die cut (Heartfelt Creations),Gala Glitz (black),
Art glitter glue,Dark Violet pastel pencil,Gamsol,Gray Flannel Ink,Die cut machine,Zots,Divine Swirls Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
How I made this card:
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 6”x 9-1/4″. Score at 4-5/8″to form card base.
- Cut Silver Mica/Metallic card stock at 5-7/8″x 4-1/2″.
- Cut Violet Vellum card stock at 5-5/8″x 4-1/4″attach to Silver Mica/Metallic card stock.
- Cut (2) pieces of Violet Mica/Metallic card stock and (1) piece of Alpine Aster card stock. Run the (3) pieces of card stock through the die cut machine with the Dive Swirls embossing folder. Attach to the card mat with the proper spacing.
- Attach purple organza ribbon to the bottom edge of the mat and then attach mat to card front.
- Add a small bow to the ribbon.
- Cut a piece of Cryogen White card stock at 2-1/2″x 2-1/2″. Stamp Daisy image with Gray Flannel ink.
- I colored the image using Dark Violet pastel pencil and Gamsol to blend the color.
- Cut a piece of Silver Mica/Metallic card stock at 2-5/8″x 2-5/8″. Attach stamped image to it and then attach to the center of the card front.
- I also stamped (2) additional Daisies on a piece of Cryogen White card stock with Gray Flannel ink and colored the same way.
- I cut out the additional (2) images with the matching die and die cut machine.
- Layer the images on top of the stamped image on the card front,using Zots.
- I added Art Glitter Glue to the center of the daisy and added black Gala Glitz to the center.
Until next time…..Happy Paper Crafting!!