Sunday, January 6, 2013

Many Thanks for Paper Temptress







Happy New Year Paper Temptress Fans!!  It is hard to believe that 2012 is gone and it is now 2013.  It is amazing how quickly the years fly by.  Today I will be sharing with you my first project for 2013.  I hope you enjoy today’s creation.

Paper Temptress products used:

Other products used:
Memento ink-Paris Dusk, Versamark ink pad, Zing blue metallic finish embossing powder, lt. blue gemstone, Snowflake image rubber stamp from Outlines, Many Thanks Sentiment from Just for Fun Rubber Stamps, pop dots

How it is made:
Cut Cryogen White card stock at 6”x 9¼”.  Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
Cut Brockway Blue Deckled Stationary card stock at 5⅞”x 4½”.  Attach to the card front. 
Cut Lapis Lazuli Mica/Metallic card stock  at 2⅝”x 4⅜” and attach to the top left side of the card front. 
Cut Vista Mica/Metallic card stock at 2¾”x 3⅞”.  Attach to the card front towards the center top of the Lapis Lazuli Mica/Metallic card stock. 
I also cut a few ⅛” strips of both the Vista and Lapis Lazuli Mica/Metallic card stock.  I attached them both vertically and horizontally on the card front with some overlapping in a pattern that I liked, just to add more detail. 
Cut a piece of the Cryogen White card stock at 2¼”x 2¼”.  I stamped the snowflake image on the card stock using Versamark ink.  I added blue metallic finish embossing powder to the image and then heat set. I cut a piece of Lapis Lazuli card stock at 2½”x 2½” and matted the stamped image and then I adhered the image to the card front using pop dots for dimension.  I added a light blue gemstone to the center of the snowflake. 
I stamped the Many Thanks sentiment on the bottom right corner of the card front using Paris Dusk ink.

Thanks again for stopping by and please take a moment to let me know what you think.  I really love to hear what you think.  Make sure to stop by Paper Temptress and see the card stocks used in today’s project and the many other gorgeous card stocks that she carries.  She also has some fantastic sales so be sure to check them out while you are there. 
Until next time Happy Paper Crafting!!










1 comment: