Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sharing Love



Good Morning everyone.  Today is my first posting for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.  Today's project features CB9026 Heart Cube. This card will fit a #10 envelope.  I made the base of the card out of white card stock and then add black card stock.  I really wanted the focus of the card to be the Heart Cube designs stamped with Versamark and then I added pink embossing powder.  I did this for each of the heart squares.  I added a little organza ribbon to the bottom edge of the card.  I thought it would be nice to create a clean and simple design.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Please take a moment and leave me a comment, I would love to hear what you think.  And be sure to check out the Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog to see what the talented Design Team members have been creating to spark your creativity.

Until Next Time....Happy Paper Crafting!!

1 comment: