Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mother Nature's Beauty for Just For Fun Stamps

 Good morning!  Welcome to my newest project for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.  I am excited to be able to share with you today.

Detail view of tree with bird.

 
 For my card I started with the white card base and then cut a mat of brown diamond card stock.  I attached the mat to the card front.  I cut another piece of white card to stamp Tree with Berries(G3584) using Rich Cocoa ink.  I then stamped the Pair of Birds (A3574) using Tuxedo Black ink and a Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement.  I cut a piece of red card stock as a mat for the stamped image.  I then added small red stone in place of the berries on the stamped image. 
Finished Card Size:  6”x 4-5/8”
Just for Fun stamps Used:
 
Products Used:
White and Red card stock
Brown Diamond pattern card stock
Rich Cocoa Ink
Black Tuxedo Ink
Stamp-a-ma-jig
  Red Gemstones
 
I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!
 

1 comment: