Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps



Good morning everyone.  This is my newest creation for Just for Fun Rubber Stamps.  Today’s project features Rose G2873, Film Frame F3528, Love E2658, and Film Frame Template F3528.  This card is A6 sized card.  I made the base out of white card stock and then cut a mat of the pink plaid card stock and then attached to card base.  I stamped the Film Frame stamp on a piece of white card stock using Tuxedo Black ink.  I then placed the Film Frame template over the stamped image.  I then stamped the Rose stamp over the template using Tuxedo Black ink. While keeping the template in place I then colored the image using Copic markers.  Then I sponged the colored image with Dandelion ink and then remove the template.  Cut a mat of black card stock and then added the stamped and colored image to the mat and then added it to the right side of the card front.  I stamped the Love sentiment stamp on a piece of white card stock with Tuxedo Black ink and cut a piece of black card stock for a mat.  I added heart brad to the top left corner of the sentiment, and then attached the sentiment to the inside of the card.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Please take a moment and leave me a comment, I would love to hear what you think.  And be sure to check out the Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog to see what the talented Design Team members have been creating to spark your creativity.


1 comment: